Frequently Asked Questions
October 28-29, 2023
Two days, Friday & Saturday October 28-29, 2023
We’ll be announcing the location very soon!
SleepCon is a whole lot more than a conference for dentists! SleepCon is perfect for hygienists, sleep coordinators, sleep dentists, and their whole teams.
Yes! For non-IAOS attendees, SleepCon is the ONLY event we host that is for both dentists & their staff. SleepCon is one of two annual member events with staff-specific training scheduled.
SleepCon is the only conference of its kind: here, we have three unique educational tracks, providing you and your staff with 14 qualifying CE hours. Whether you’re looking for clinical depth, business acumen, or skills training for your team, SleepCon brings together all three key pillars of sleep.
Doctors who leverage and empower their staff including hygienists as critical members of their sleep treatment operations and diagnostic team have been proven to be far more successful in sleep than those who don’t.
When you register for SleepCon, you’ll get:
- Access to attend presentations for all three tracks: clinical science, business and staff training
- Discounted rates on your hotel stay
- Food & beverage provided onsite for breakfast, lunch and breaks Friday & Saturday
- Networking with industry experts
- A chance to meet the nation’s top-producing practitioners in dental sleep medicine
Yes, all participants who attend the CE-qualified presentations at SleepCon will receive credit (up to 14 CE hours total for the event).
Please visit our exhibitor info page to learn more about opportunities with SleepCon.